Saturday, July 25, 2009

[INFO] Fan Account - Tokyo Dome Experience - 4th & 5th July

4th July first day

They kicked off the concert with Secret Code, one of my fav songs from the album. FORCE has awesome choreography which makes the performance so attractive; each beat is synchronized with fast paced moves and I think the song is made to be performed live.

Jae, what can I say, you’re a God sent literally. Each time my borrowed binoculars focused on you I literally had to remind myself that I should be focusing on Yunho instead, but you are just oh so attractive in real life and every year I see you that fact remains the same. Your perfect vocal skills that hits every pitch with such flawless & ease, each smiles you dazed us with your twinkling eyes, omg I think I just fell in love right there.

Yunho, if you can just loosen up the ‘I’m cool’ attitude that’d be great thanks *thumbs up* but your charisma never failed to amaze me. You own the arena, you lead the boys and you’re one heck of an amazing guy even if not the friendliest one xD and you purposely wanted to make me jealous during Checkmate right? It wasn’t that fun seeing you in flesh dancing hip to hip with a girl T_T He’s so sexy AND tanned, bows a lot to the audience, a very respectful guy.

Jae flipped his hair sexily at least 10 times (yes I counted) and I died a little each time he did it. The man has such a shining aura you can’t help but to keep your eyes on him, it also helps that he’s in the middle of spotlight most of the time. I personally am so glad to see that this year instead of Su, Jae was given more adlib during the end of TAXI & Begin and he ended both songs in such beautiful harmony. Jae’s stage presence is perfect both in looks and vocal department (his dance wasn’t so bad either but I focus on Yunho for that)

Yunjae was standing next to each other most of the songs, and when combined their physical appeal is greater than the sun. Su despite his awesome vocals tends to be in his own world when he is singing.

During Bolero everything felt perfect. The outstanding vocal, hitting high notes with such raw emotions and expressions on the boys’ faces. I saw Yunho’s face looked like he wanted to cry. The stage timing and effect was right there on spot, and the additional orchestra strings during the climax only increased the intensity of the song. When the spotlight hits them again in the end they were already gone and I wasn’t ready. Please don’t go boys T_T

Their incredible harmonization can be felt during Begin, in which Chun played the piano. The arrangement is nicely done, with single instrument hitting at first and bass following in the second verse after the chorus. Heart Mind & Soul was soulfully sang as well, the classic beautiful song was too good to be missed.

Dome is mostly used for baseball matches so the sound wasn’t the best, i prefer last year’s Saitama in terms of sound quality. After forever of waiting 3 hours of concert felt like 3 minutes T-T legs felt numb but at that moment I forgot every problem I ever had, every negative emotion simply disappeared, and I think I’m glad to have found my happy place at their concert venues =__=

The energy, the atmosphere, the positive vibes the boys each radiate to the audiences make their concert worthwhile every single time despite the amount of money, energy & time spent for each trip. And because let’s face it, there won’t be another band like them that has the amazing vocals, dance ability, charisma & teamwork as such in the next 10 years.


5th July Finale

I was very lucky indeed to sit front rows this time, 5th row on the left stage exactly. This felt more like a concert, where I can see them in flesh at almost every performance (except when they go on extended stage) and specifically see each member upclose when they came over to our side. I forgot which song specifically but once Su came over to our side and did all these sexy hip dance, it was so sexy I squealed right in front of him. When Su smiled to us during ‘We Are’ I can somehow feel his positive aura radiating. The guy is so adorable in many ways.

Yunho’s vocal that day was more nasal which might have made his vocal better than first day but his voice is sometimes drowned in the background . Chun on the other hand got more hoarser, and I’m sorry to say this but Min’s vocal is a bit too loud sometimes, same goes with Su. The only flawless intonation is Jae’s and I tried to not be biased when I say this as I specifically pay attention to their vocals during the concert. Afterall it is one of their fortes and why they stood out from other musicians.

When Jae came over to the side, he was sort of shy and covered his mouth for a bit and smiled behind it. During ‘We Are’ in which I could literally see sweats dropping off their face in such sensual ways, Jae put both his arms on the rail of the moving block and threw us his persona by smiling brightly, cheerfully in ways I can’t describe because his smile is just so beautiful in real life, pictures doesn’t do him justice at all. This was the same impression I had 2 years ago in Malaysia.

Yunho looked all bony when I saw him upclose, what high level of stress he must’ve had. I feel like hugging him so bad, he has such poker face most of the time it is almost impossible to tell his real emotions sometimes but from what I know the guy is a little boy at heart <3>

Why is Jae such a sweetheart again? Because during Stand by U where we raised our blue lightsticks he not only thanked us once but twice in such a sweet way where no other members did it.
‘Arigatou ne’ and ‘Puresento wo arigatou’ I can still remember the sincerity and sweet goodness of his heavenly voice where he thanked us gracefully before and after the performance. I was so awed looking at the whole dome from arena where blue lightsticks rose gracefully from side to side and made a breathtaking sight.

During Mirotic they had a special shadow animated screen in which the follow in synchronization, the black & white concept choreography was amazing especially in the middle where they disappeared and came back with a different outfit, I was literally impressed with this performance.

One of my favourite song わすれないで was so beautifully sang I teared up a little. Jae being the composer brings most of the impact into the song and he sang it with such pain and soulfully, the same way he sings for every other songs.

Yunho & Junsu’s solo left a deep impression on me, they both delivered such charisma, with dances to die for and showed their unique individual appeal. Su can be sooo sexy even with such a cute face, in which I forgot to mention on the first day he

kinda failed to take off his clothes during Xiahtic, I was laughing through my binoculars. But he pulled it off on the second day and the performance was ‘checkmate’.

After Min’s Wild Soul solo performance in which he did a great job together with awesome stage effects including both fires and fireworks I had to cover my ears a little. His vocal is impressive just a tad loud, and I saw fans around me doing the same too. Maybe it was the sound system.

My opinion changed of Survivor where they brought the song into life with better choreography, specifically during the beginning where Su leads them and brought audience’s spirits high with the beat intensity through sound system.

Kiss The Baby Sky is a joyful song and it remained so in the concert. Yunho in particular looked so happy towards the end of the song and smiled so brightly after what seems like the whole concert he looked serious and a bit angsty. Another joyful songs that made us very high was Sky and Summer Dream where the high and happy atmosphere got me jumping on the spot even though my toes was literally curling from tilting the whole time.

During encore Love in the Ice where they did ‘ah’ ending with no instrumental background their vocal was so rich and in harmony I can’t help but to remember that specific moment.

Afterwards when they dissapared backstage we kept screaming and chanting for double encore like Kiss Shita Mama last year but was a bit disappointed when they didn’t come back for one. I figured it was probably management’s decision though. My voice was already sore from screaming their name during the whole concert and was sweating too but I was really happy and wish I could see them more often.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by my own creation!