Wednesday, August 5, 2009

[TRANS] 090804 Yunho, "In the beginning, I felt depression in Japan."

Popular group TVXQ's U-know Yunho said, "In the beginning, I felt depression in Japan." He felt this at the beginning of doing activities in Japan.

U-know Yunho stated, "When I was having depression, it felt really painful." Yunho, on the 31st July at MBC's "Section TV" was talking about his past. "When I reached Japan, I knew no one and there was communication problems, creating this depression. To fix this, I could only talk to people nonstop."

At the same time, Yunho would wish that his shoulder would be broader, meaning he's currently doing his training.
Yunho would be debuting as an actor in "Heading to the Ground" in September

Source: UKNOW KING
Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Shared by: ♡ 주문 ♥ DBSK sanctuary
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by my own creation!