Sunday, August 16, 2009

[TRANS] 090808 a-nation Fan Account


Today is my first time attending an A-Nation Concert... \ (^^)/ ☆
Therefore, I would like to briefly report what has happened today!
Because it would be really hard to drive there with a car, I took the public transit.
I went to the station and I was so shocked. There were really alot of DBSK fans there. 80% of the bus were fans of DBSK. And today, I found out that there were ALOT of DBSK fans out there. I was so happy~ ☆ In the bus, everywhere I could hear people chatting about DBSK. I wish I could've chatted with them too [Laughs]

Halfway on the hightway there, I went to the toilet... [Very random...]
There trip way very, very long, and occasionally, I would look ahead.
Because it was the firstitme I was goign to attend one of DBSK's live performances, I was really surprised about a lot of things, and along the road, I was really happy. ☆

DBSK sang 『Love in the Ice』 and it was really popular! I wanted to go eat, but I lost hope at the end cuz' the performance was too great... TT___TT At the A-Nation performance, there were lots of large booths set up and lots of souvenirs. ♪

To be honest, I don't really remember much about the concert... [laughs] It was too exciting...

I'm not too certain, but it was around 7:00 when DBSK came out. [Because it was raining and it was very dark outside] The audience was a sea full of red LED light sticks. The effects were amazing~

The members of DBSK had very bright smiles. I am really glad! They were very handsome while singing and were always grinning.

When it was time to sing "Survivor" there was very little rain, and they were dripping a bit of water... And it was so sexy. *___*

Because it all felt like a dream, I don't remember much... Sorry!

All I remember was that the concert was good and the five individuals were so handsome. This week must have been very busy for them and they must have had a lot of pressure. But even so, they demostrated that they can really put up a wonderful performance. I was really grateful! DBSK, FIGHTING~ <3>

Source: ameblo.jp
Translation: Wynniie @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Click read more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
blog template by my own creation!